Buzzword

Science Special

September 3, 2020 – September 8, 2020

Calling all science specialists! Put your skills to the test in this set covering biology, chemistry, physics, theoretical math, astronomy, earth science, computer science, and technology. No pencils and paper required.

This set is Level C difficulty. Approximately 60% of the set will be biology, chemistry, and physics. The remaining 40% will be split approximately equally between the other categories.

About Buzzword

Buzzword is an exciting online game of knowledge and recall from NAQT, the leading provider of quiz bowl questions. Buzzword will challenge the depth and breadth of your knowledge in an engaging, audio-based format and let you compare your results with those of players at your level from around the world.

Learn More About Buzzword