2019 IPNCT High School Field
These thirteen players have registered for the high school division of the 2019 Individual Player National Championship Tournament. The field is currently limited to 96 players.
- Ean Casey (grade 9; Norfolk Academic Guild, Norfolk, Virginia)
- Jacob Egol (grade 12; Ranney School, Tinton Falls, New Jersey)
- Avinash Iyer (grade 10; Mission San Jose High School, Fremont, California)
- Rohan Kapileshwari (grade 12; Simon G. Atkins Academic & Tech High School, Winston-Salem, North Carolina)
- Alexander Koutsoukos (grade 11; Wilton High School, Wilton, Connecticut)
- Aidan Leahy (grade 12; Lambert High School, Suwanee, Georgia)
- Tyler McStravick (grade 12; St. Thomas High School, Houston, Texas)
- Sophie Netzel (grade 11; Glenbard West High School, Glen Ellyn, Illinois)
- Madeline Reitsma (grade 12; Pentwater High School, Pentwater, Michigan)
- Karsten Rynearson (grade 9; Greens Farms Academy, Greens Farms, Connecticut)
- Vishal Sivamani (grade 10; Coppell High School, Coppell, Texas)
- Fred Zhang (grade 12; Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology, Alexandria, Virginia)
- One spot is reserved for a player from a specific regular-season event.
The standby list comprises players who will be at the tournament site even if they do not have a spot guaranteed. Such players will only play if a spot opens up, and if they play, they will play for free.
There are no players on the high school standby list yet.
The IPNCT is an individual competition. Players do not represent their schools, although a valid high school affiliation (which could be with a homeschooling group) is required to play. The affiliations listed are for informational purposes only and have no effect on the tournament other than entitling the player to compete.
This page is not updated automatically when new registrations are received; it is updated manually. Please be patient when waiting for your registration to show up.