2019 IPNCT Middle School Field
These six players have registered for the middle school division of the 2019 Individual Player National Championship Tournament. The field is currently limited to 64 players.
- Eli Casey (grade 5; Norfolk Academic Guild, Norfolk, Virginia)
- Owen Farra (grade 8; St. Louis Christian Home School Association, St. Louis, Missouri)
- Siddharth Kamannavar (grade 8; Sunnyvale Raynor Middle School, Sunnyvale, California)
- Michael Karpov (grade 8; Barrington Middle School-Station Campus, Barrington, Illinois)
- Lukas Koutsoukos (grade 8; Middlebrook School, Wilton, Connecticut)
- Aarush Santoshi (grade 7; Tenafly Middle School, Tenafly, New Jersey)
The standby list comprises players who will be at the tournament site even if they do not have a spot guaranteed. Such players will only play if a spot opens up, and if they play, they will play for free.
There are no players on the middle school standby list yet.
The IPNCT is an individual competition. Players do not represent their schools, although a valid school affiliation (which could be a middle school or homeschooling affiliation) is required to play. The affiliations listed are for informational purposes only and have no effect on the tournament other than entitling the player to compete.
This page is not updated automatically when new registrations are received; it is updated manually. Please be patient when waiting for your registration to show up.