2023 Individual Player National Championship Tournament
|Date:||Sunday, April 2, 2023|
|Location:||Hyatt Regency O'Hare (Rosemont, IL)|
Ten players have registered:
- Henry Bylinowski (Baker High School; Mobile, AL)
- Andrew Gao (W. L. Chenery Middle School; Belmont, MA)
- Ali Hamzeh (Kinkaid School; Houston, TX)
- Cole Hartung (Kinkaid School; Houston, TX)
- Erik Jepson (Barron Collier High School; Naples, FL)
- Lukas Koutsoukos (Wilton High School; Wilton, CT)
- Tate Osborne (Alabama School of Cyber Technology and Engineering; Huntsville, AL)
- Ave Rieger (Northmont High School; Clayton, OH)
- Justin Sun (Rick Reedy High School; Frisco, TX)
- Adam Williams (Northmont High School; Clayton, OH)
The field is capped at 60 players.
The IPNCT is an individual competition. Players do not represent their schools, although a valid school affiliation is required to play. The affiliations listed are for informational purposes only and have no effect on the tournament other than entitling the player to compete.
For more information, you may wish to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.