Wildcard Application Contents
Generally speaking, wildcard applications for NAQT national championships request the following information.
- School applying for the wildcard
- The team this is for (e.g. the school’s B team)
- Contact information
- A summary of the team’s season, including its record, tournaments played, opponents, and anything else the wildcard committee should consider
- The team’s expected roster if the wildcard request is accepted
- Any other information the wildcard committee should consider (optional)
- URLs for statistics from non-NAQT tournaments (optional)
Additional information may be requested for all teams applying for wildcards for specific tournaments. NAQT always reserves the right to individually ask wildcard applicants for additional information.