Resources for Writing Questions
NAQT has collected a series of online resources to help teams write questions and/or learn how to write questions:
How to Write Questions
- Writing Good Quizbowl Questions: A Quick Primer: A beginner’s guide to writing questions.
- How to Write Questions: A guide by Jerry Vinokurov of Brown University.
- Ten Tips on Question Writing: Tips from ACF editor Subash Maddipoti.
- Andrew Hart’s Regular Difficulty Primer: Advice from NAQT (and ACF) member Andrew Hart about writing for collegiate regular difficulty.
Subject Matter for Questions
- NAQT’s List of Reference Works: Widely used print references.