Electronic Practice Material Distribution
NAQT fulfills practice material orders using a secure electronic distribution service, Locklizard. Orders will be delivered electronically to the recipient’s Study Library, where they can also access practice material they have previously ordered and questions from prior tournaments.
Practice materials will be accessible via the Locklizard software viewer, which is an application users will need to download and install, and via the Locklizard web viewer, which works within a web browser. Both viewers can be used on mobile devices. You may want to read the technical requirements and setup guide.
Electronic order fulfillment has several advantages:
- Reliable, Rapid Shipping
- Electronic order fulfillment will enable NAQT to deliver orders more efficiently and accurately. We expect to fulfill orders within three business days (from the order confirmation date).
- Paper Reduction
- Electronic order fulfillment will reduce the amount of paper required to run practices and study sessions.
- Reduced Cost
- The efficiency of electronic order fulfillment has enabled us to cut our practice-material prices by about 10% or more.
- Permanent Library
- Sometimes people lose part of a printed item or lose large print archives during personnel changes. With electronic distribution there’s no danger of losing part of a file, or of a program losing access to files when an archivist leaves the program.
- Each user’s Study Library contains all practice material they are authorized to access based on personal and organizational licenses (and, for organizational licenses, the decisions made by the organization’s management).
- Environmental Impact
- Reducing the number of printed copies and removing the need to transport physical copies to customers will reduce the overall environmental impact of quiz bowl.
If you have any questions about secure electronic delivery, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.